Thank You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
:) Just wanted to thank all those who put their knowledge to writing on here for all of us to see. I know that's what were here for to teach and learn from each other. But I have grown MJ for over 30 yrs now, and I still learn something new every now and then by being here. Guess it goes to show "you can teach an old dog new tricks". But again thanks to all the wise and dedicating people who make it happen, you know who you are:)...take care..

THANK YOU! For the knowledge that is provided here. It gave me the information to actually grow my own. And a joy (and FRUSTRATION) of the process and not just the product. I never thought that I would enjoy being a gardener so much.

I concur. Great place, amazingly friendly and generous.
I have messaged many, numerous times, with a 100% helpfulness rate.

Since I am pretty new. And dont know to much about growing yet. I am working on a couple products for DIY to help others. Mainly a DIY High Powered LED light, with much help from Mr.BF (should be under construction in next couple weeks). And a couple odor control devices, one much like a catalayic converter on a car that can be used with existing filter or all alone.

Thanks all you out there for giving your time.

blancolighter said:
And a big thank you to the mods for keepin this place truckin!

I don't envy them the task. You wouldn't expect to find a lot of rule lovers on a site like this.

Latest posts

Back