Thanks all :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
I have been lurking around the site for about a month now and I just wanted to tell everyone here thank you for not only all the great information and the answers to my simplistic questions, but the warm welcome you have given me as well :)
I think this is a wonderful hobby, but with all you end up putting into it, it is very difficult to not want to share what you have done with someone else. Well, here I can do just that and keep my peace of mind of knowing im still secure :D

Thank you all :)
Warfish

warfish said:
I think this is a wonderful hobby, but with all you end up putting into it, it is very difficult to not want to share what you have done with someone else. Well, here I can do just that and keep my peace of mind of knowing im still secure :D

Thank you all :)
Warfish

Ain't that the truth! I ended up showing my next door neighbor my closet and immediately wished I hadn't. He's cool and all, but if you tell no one, the chances of getting popped are almost 0.

AG

Amateur Grower said:
Ain't that the truth! I ended up showing my next door neighbor my closet and immediately wished I hadn't. He's cool and all, but if you tell no one, the chances of getting popped are almost 0.

AG

I would be more worried about getting ripped off, by a neighbor, than them turning me in for anything...but you never know, I was turned in by someone I considered a very close friend...yeah...I would clean everything out...hide the stuff for a lil while, and tell him you had a problem and everything died...and you don't want to waste anymore money on it!

Latest posts

Back