that harvesting time of the year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
its almost that time, and i feel like a kid at christmas. just itching to chop them down and crying over it at the same time. their so pretty i'd much rather leave them grow and cut nugs off as i need. but that isn't an option. Not to mention i don't have any smoke right now and o how tasty that would be. im kicking myself in the arse becuz i din't get a male to get some seeds of Rachel cuz she turned out so damn pretty.

any one else having these issues, not to mention who knows what strain would closely resemble what i call rachel. scope out BPOTM or My Journal

to see.

Thanx

KT

Just look at it this way. Once she is down you can start another grow. Who knows maybe you'll get something even better. You just never know man, you just never know. ;) Looking foward to those harvest pics and smoke report when the time comes. :aok:

o fer sure, can't forget all the details, but i'd still like to find a strain that resembles that, so i can have that pretty looking lady again, but see how much prettier i can make her. lol

im expecting at least a dry weight of 4 oz. at the low end of the spectrum. hoping for 8

Latest posts

Back