The ABC's of Marijuana Passion - Off-topic game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H is for HELP. HELP I have fallen and I cant get up:holysheep:

L is for..............Lady marijuana plant:D.

M is for Mom - who cleans up our mess at the Coffee Table.

N is for nugs.Some one has to help poor mom out there with some good NUGS,or I think she is gonna kill some one:rofl:

O is for Only! Only one night til I get a Girls Nite Out with a smoking buddy of mine. ;)

L is for letter.Well when you do that LETTER all hang out then mom.ROTFLMAO

P is for Paranoia which I have cos my babies are getting so big I think people can see them in my garden. STOP LOOKING AT MY PLANTS GRRRR:eek:

R is for resin.I hate when I have to break down and smoke some resin,cause i ran out of weed.:spit:

T - is for the , THC we can, all enjoy:2940th_rasta:

U is for unbelieveable.I love to take bong hits that are so big that the person thats snoking with you says that hit was unbelieveable.:hubba:

V is for the VOICES that tell me take another hit! sorry got a hard letter!!:hubba:

Now this coming from a mother!!!! how much more proof you want?? LOL.. they work!!

SmokinMom said:
S is for Safe Sex. Use a condom everyone...haha. :D

W is for White Widow, and for all of us out here Waiting for our drug test so we can finally blaze one up.....

Y is for Young Still, which is how I feel right now

A is for amazing. I feel good this morning. I am back to the land of the living after my nasty hangover! ;)

Latest posts

Back