The Attitude Seedbank PROMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
I'm ordering Mataro Blue from Kannabia and God Bud from BCBudDepot. :hubba:

7g are you gonna run the Maturo Blue anytime soon? Did you get the auto or photoperiod??

Ive been Intrested in that MB for a couple years now but never really found any grows...

Will be photoperiod. Have my jack47 clones at another grow atm, to free up for my current lineup, A-train, King's Kush (gotta grow a kushy at least once, to see what's it's aboot...), and 2 more Nirvana Snow White's (mainly because my gf likes the sound of a body buzz'n strain) then AFTER that run, I'll finally run the new beans, i.e. the Mataro Blue. And since I don't see much interwebz threads on the Mataro, I'll do a gj. Sounds good? kewl.

I don't have internet at my house so I hardly ever get to post pics, but I will be getting it in the next month (mostly for my gf :rolleyes:), so more pics and more interaction from ole 7greeneyes will be comin' down the way...

p.s. Mental post-it: Do a strain report on SweetSeeds Jack47...lol.

p.p.s. JAAM, here's a link from The Daily Smoker website regarding the Mataro Blue.

here: hxxp://www.dailysmoker.com/mataro-blue-kannabia-seeds

scroll to the bottom for a grow as well as smoke report. :peace:

Well i got my bean all ordered, i was waiting up for the promo to flip over, couldnt wait to get my order in, I ended up buying Mandala Hashberry, Greenhouse seeds Exodus cheese and Sweet Seeds Delicious Afghani.

Cant wait to get these ladies growing.

7greeneyes said:
Will be photoperiod. Have my jack47 clones at another grow atm, to free up for my current lineup, A-train, King's Kush (gotta grow a kushy at least once, to see what's it's aboot...), and 2 more Nirvana Snow White's (mainly because my gf likes the sound of a body buzz'n strain) then AFTER that run, I'll finally run the new beans, i.e. the Mataro Blue. And since I don't see much interwebz threads on the Mataro, I'll do a gj. Sounds good? kewl.

I don't have internet at my house so I hardly ever get to post pics, but I will be getting it in the next month (mostly for my gf :rolleyes:), so more pics and more interaction from ole 7greeneyes will be comin' down the way...

p.s. Mental post-it: Do a strain report on SweetSeeds Jack47...lol.

p.p.s. JAAM, here's a link from The Daily Smoker website regarding the Mataro Blue.

here: hxxp://www.dailysmoker.com/mataro-blue-kannabia-seeds

scroll to the bottom for a grow as well as smoke report. :peace:

7g Thanks for the info + links... Ive been reading about MB since my first run just have never grabbed a pack... Ill def be tuned in for your grow... GL :48:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
7g Thanks for the info + links... Ive been reading about MB since my first run just have never grabbed a pack... Ill def be tuned in for your grow... GL :48:

THANKS, man. I'll try my bestest. :)

They were out of Cindy already. shoot. Picked up some other things tho.;)

Whaddya get rosie :D

Im gonna get some pineapple express and maybe a little somethin extra. Not sure yet but I cant wait to get home and order them.

I got the free 7 seeds, mostly all indica, which should be interesting as I am a sativa girl, but open minded. ha

I got some beyond the brain and some more satori as I think i have lost my last clone of satori and I have to have that. That pineapple express sounds great. Let me know Lemon Jack what you end up with.

They were out of Cindy yesterday but have it today. Ok, i am done buying seeds...

I bought a pack of Satori. I ordered Sat about 1:00 (13:00) and they were dispatched at 8:00 this morning. I'm like Rose--more a Sativa gal, but am getting where I need a nice indica for pain relief, too. Rose whose Cindy did you get? I'll be watching that one. I think you are going to like Cindy.

I ordered Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99. I have not heard of Mosca, have you?

Rosebud said:
I ordered Mosca Seeds Cinderella 99. I have not heard of Mosca, have you?

Rosie If your lookin for info on Mosca's C99 try over at mjp... I know he's been sellin there for years and there lots of info about his strains over there bc he has his own subforum...

Im sittin on a pack of his Killer Queen & SonicFly... Umbra told me a year or 2 ago the SonicFly was one of his faves so i grabbed it when i saw it back in stock awhile ago... Someday maybe ill get to them... :icon_smile:

Sounds like you better get to them now if that is one of Umbra's fav's.
Thank you for the ic mag. I don't get out much and didn't know about it.

I got Satori and pineapple express on the way, and a bunch of freebies.

It is sounding like a group satori grow? I would have liked to get the pineapple express but chose the cindy99. And they might be related? I don't know. Fun stuff a head dman, and could you close your bathroom door please?

Iron Emmett said:
Im going to pick up ICE from Nirvana, and the cheese quatro from Kaliman i think, i might pick up Big Buddha cheese instead, cant decide.

I grow alot of Kush, almost all i ever grow so im trying to branch out.

hey Iron, just heads up, i saw alot of bad things being said bout ICE from Nirvana. just so u know, pry shouldnt waste your money on that strain. I was recommended Blue Cheese tho, so i saw u were thinkin bout that. mite be worth switching those two around.

Good luck Bud.

BK

lmao, didnt pay attention to the dates. lol missed out on letting you know bout the ICE, but i think u didnt even order it neway. atleast not that i saw, but im high and just speed skim read. lol

I also ordered the Satori -- we should all pop them at the same time -- a Satori contest?

Lots of freebies -- 9 of them. I feel pretty seedy :)

Peace

Rosebud said:
I am getting the C99, anyone else? I don't know a thing about Mosca.

What are you guys getting?

You'll be very happy with mosca's gear rose. I've upped my collection of his c99 seeds up to 20. I'll be running all at the same time.

Latest posts

Back