The Brother's Grunt Current MICRO GROW

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can see the phenotypes, do they differ at all as far as smell and taste? theres one in there that i could swear was a ww. im just wondering because i absolutly love variety. i think thats why i enjoy growing. each seed is just like a child. they grow up different, they act different. some are fiesty some arnt. i think ive officialy smoked my mind away but when i look at them all i can see is the dedication that the plant has to survive...and all of them are different. cant really explain how else it feels for me so ill leave it there. I honestly enjoy growing more than smoking. looking great dood :cool:

i need to lay the pipe down, and my mind- goodnite.

Yes TOA we do have a few different phenos. One taste like straight up berry while the other has a hint of berry but also has a hashy lemon taste almost like the White Widow. Also these ladies pack on the trichromes but some more than others. We had one lady last grow that had trichromes on top of trichromes. I mean she was loaded and mang is she some nice smoke. :hubba:

Whats up mang. It's a Kodak EasyShare Z700. It's a nice camera for starters. Were thinking of getting a new camera sometime here in the near future. ;)
4u2smoke said:
Damm TBG..Those are Great..What kinda camera is that?..nice backround..

thanks again Friend

I have a Sony Sybershot 12x..its a nice camera but cant seem to macro well..I really like your pics

WOW those are some frosty babies!!! Wish I could see THAT when I opened my grow space!!!! lol

Man them are some fine looking ladies there GRUNT. Everything looks top notch to me man.

Looking great TBG, as always. Me thinks Cherry Malawi will have to be tried.

Wow, u turned those girls into women!! Lookn Good2!! Cant wait 2see the finish!! Goodluck wit evryting mang!!!

Well everyone is starting to fatten up a bit and it's only gonna get better by the looks of things. Here is a shot of the ladies taken when the lights came on this morning. :hubba: We have (3) Cherry Malawi , (4) Stoneybud , and (1) Papaya :p

100_1507.jpg

Near perfection as always man. i bet its smelling in there ;)

Why thank you D. Smells like real ripe fruit and it's only gonna get better over the next few weeks. ;)

Wow didnt realize that there were 2 tall plants. lookin very nice. Def fattening up.

Thanks
SALT

Thank you SALTROCK. Actually we have 3 tall plants in there. Those are the Cherry Malawi and range between 4 1/2 feet to a little over 5 feet. :eek:
SALTROCK said:
Wow didnt realize that there were 2 tall plants. lookin very nice. Def fattening up.

Thanks
SALT

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well everyone is starting to fatten up a bit and it's only gonna get better by the looks of things. Here is a shot of the ladies taken when the lights came on this morning. :hubba: We have (3) Cherry Malawi , (4) Stoneybud , and (1) Papaya :p
things are looking great bro, i know its a little late in the game but i;ll return u some green mojo

make a walking stick or something out of those stems.. lol. looks great

Everything is looking very happy in there.Like always you guys keep us glued to the screen with them beautiful plants.Keep it GREEN:D

very nice, bro :cool: ... I take it the Stoney Bud are down there on the right? so how big r those for how long of vegging?

things are looking great:D cant wait to see my stoneys take off;) it looks like a phenominal mix every pic makes me drool. GROW ON BROTHER:cool:

wow it's a nice grow you have going there big bro ....

Latest posts

Back