The come up.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks zem...but im not growing in soil...im doing hempy buckets...and about the spending...it sure was hard to control myself...luckly wifey was with me otherwise i may have been castrated...i felt like i was 10 years old inside toys r us...and i totally agree with your statement on always needing or wanting something new...i found myself this morning looking at grow tents and such...along with bubblebags...thats funny!!...anyways thanks for your concerns!!...much appreciated friend...your buddy Space

I'm with zem - get your money back on the ph'er and look at some new beans :hubba: or something. If you plan to grow in hempies and soil for the foreseeable future, the $$ can easily be better deployed :) I return stuff all the time.

Reactions: zem
Indeed...i might just take it back...after all it was the most expensive piece on my purchase...and if i really dont need it...might as well...i guess it couldn't hurt to invest in some more beans...eh Art?...as always i appreciate your looking out on my needs as to what i do and dont need..or could just go without...specially when money goes more then it comes...so Art...could you recommend the onyx from short stuff?

We've been smoking onyx since early Dec and really like it :D. It makes me sleep after about an hour of consciousness. I'm looking at the MI5, too :hubba:. Get both, they're cheap :)

i just might Art...i already have the MI5 thats what im waitin on to crack...about how tall did the onyx get?

WOW!!....thats awesome!!!...hey Art...on average how long did it take for your beans to germ.?

lucky...im still waitin on mine to pop...this morning i put them in a ziplock baggy with a moist napkin on a heating pad on warm setting...before i just had them floatin in a cup...hopefully i have some good news tommorow...and the beans aint duds...

it sure did Art!!!....they are starting to crack!!!...should have the tapper tommorow!!!

spaceface said:
i found myself this morning looking at grow tents and such...along with bubblebags...thats funny!!...anyways thanks for your concerns!!...much appreciated friend...your buddy Space

My grow tents were probably my best buy...I wasted so much money trying other things...and I love my bubble bags as well...:)

Oh and if you do get a tent the Tent Growers Club is always looking for another member....:D

seeds....lol...it's always fun to blow money on seeds....lol...but I guess thats after you already have everything else!

Hammy have you made any hash from your trim on the latest harvests? From the looks of those you should be able to make some killer bubble!

legalize_freedom said:
seeds....lol...it's always fun to blow money on seeds....lol...but I guess thats after you already have everything else!

Hammy have you made any hash from your trim on the latest harvests? From the looks of those you should be able to make some killer bubble!

No I hve been lazy...I am taking my Rez cross down tomorrow night and i think I am going to make some bubble from the trimmings...:)

hammy....could you recommend a tent...i see alot of fluctuation in prices....for tents of similar designs...as well...some seem inferior in design...i.e..cheaply made...i believe i also read somewhere that some may produce toxic gas from the linings with an HID light....so some help in this category would be much appreciated...for i am interested in a tent...just seems much easier to control the environment....as always...thanks...space....

spaceface said:
hammy....could you recommend a tent...i see alot of fluctuation in prices....for tents of similar designs...as well...some seem inferior in design...i.e..cheaply made...i believe i also read somewhere that some may produce toxic gas from the linings with an HID light....so some help in this category would be much appreciated...for i am interested in a tent...just seems much easier to control the environment....as always...thanks...space....

Let me see what I can find....from what I hve heard the off gassing issues are old news...

This is the tent I hve...I actually hve two of them....hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/2x4x5-FT-HYDROPONICS-GROW-TENT-HYDRO-BOX-HUT-CABINET-BL_W0QQitemZ300394222287QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f0e412cf

95 bucks free shipping....

Nice!!..much appreciated hammy...ill be buying one friday:hubba:...i cant wait!!!...just still waitin on my beans....they cracked but the tapper is slow to reveal:cry:...i just wanna start them their homes been sitting vacant for a couple days now...lol...im not smokin untill these ladies grow...so..im just a bit anxious...hopefully tommorow they will be ready:eek:....

Latest posts

Back