The Future of Lighting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if they make them in a 2000w application that is cold to the touch I will take 4.

BuddyLuv said:
Now if they make them in a 2000w application that is cold to the touch I will take 4.
Well doing the math on the figures they used (140 lumens per watt)... do you need 280,000 lumens? Shiv, that's ALOT of footage your talking about off one lamp,

The gases in the "core" of this are as hot as the sun, I'm thinking no, to the cool touch, but, properly vented... sign me up!

Very damn awesome, (yet not cool to touch) Let's see some info on the pricing and complete set up.

*edit* to designate un-tittified
_him

One of the other things that grabbed my attention was that in the video they said the spectrum is VERY close to the sun. I like the sound of that. And it sounds as though there is no real limit to the energy you can pump to one of these things. In truth you could rig it to be the equivalent of a 400w lamp for cloning/rooting for example then kick in some more power to have it be equal to 1 or more 1000w lamps. That would be huge for people with limited space and cash to spend on multiple lamp setups. Not to mention how much you would save on electricity.
I wonder how I can become a beta tester? :)

I made a post on that. Awesome article! very intelligent info in there too(from some).

it says they can produce 30kL if enough power is applied, how much power does that mean? does that mean it makes 140L at 1w, and 110,000 L(across 3 bulbs i guess) @ 786w? if so thats not that great as my 110k@~1050w...

sept you could make a set of like 10 100w ones in tiny tiny cooltubes and hang them? meh

Edit: about 2grand spearchucker...... lol

Yo, stop posting direct links from this site, its against site rules. Change http:// to hXXp:// and people can copy and paste.

That is really cool stuff though, another reason to not get a LED lighting system and to hold out for these guys, they look sweet!

Latest posts

Back