The Movie Quote Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warzone

Professional Pot smoker
Reaction score
Idk if theres a thread like this if there is feel free to merge or delete.

The movie quote game is pretty fun ill post a quote from a movie and the first person who guesses the movie its from will post a quote and so on and so forth lol.

Heres the first Quote

You just got Killed by a daewoo lanos mutha f**kaaa... how u like me now .

Pineapple Express....

I started a thread like this a while back but there wasnt much interest in it :rant:

I never said i could tell you where you bought your shoes, i said i could tell you where you got your shoes and right now.... you got your shoes on your feet.

Poolhall Junkies I believe. Decent flick.

"Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner"

Dirty Dancing

Keep firing a@@holes!!!

i want to say thats spaceballs

if it is, here is mine

"A condom is the glass slipper for our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, and then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger."

Fight Club

"And how are you today my little nose miners?"

Wow...
I can't remember a movie title longer than a week... :hubba:
Let alone a quote...
:rofl:

Hard game to follow that one...

:48:

lol... no doubt... I like to watch my movies either drunk, or so stoned... that I barely remember it... so that I can watch it numerous times and feel like I'm seeing it for the first time, each time.... :rolleyes: :D :cool:

84VW said:
i have absolutely no idea

Want another hint? How about-
"Oh, I saw it sir, it was a drive-by fruiting!"

or-

"It was the drink that killed him"
"Oh, I'm sorry, he was an alcoholic?"
"No, he was hit by a Guiness truck."

mrs doubtfire

Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

Too easy UKgirl-
MMMM- that is a tasty burger.

"a Royale wit cheese.......because of the metric system."
Pulp Fiction

" Wassup big Perm, I mean Worm. "

Friday

and for a good stumper, im curious how many people have actually seen this movie :)

"There's something you're going to have to understand. Compared to you, most people have the I.Q. of a carrot. We're different than most people, Mitch . . . better."

donno tha answer but im just gonna throw out one my all time fav movie quotes...

"oh my god they found me, i donno how but they found me." "who?" "Who do you think? THA LIBIANS!!!!"

lol

84VW said:
Friday

and for a good stumper, im curious how many people have actually seen this movie :)

"There's something you're going to have to understand. Compared to you, most people have the I.Q. of a carrot. We're different than most people, Mitch . . . better."

That was just on TV- i saw 30 seconds of it and that was the line i heard- a very young Val Kilmer was in it but i don't know the name.

Dubbaman said:
Armaggeddon.

Were not drug dealers,... were fundraisers.

Half Baked.

Stop packin' dude. We're gonna pay the rent...with our ROCK.

BBFan said:
That was just on TV- i saw 30 seconds of it and that was the line i heard- a very young Val Kilmer was in it but i don't know the name.

i thought everyone was going to skip right by my quote

you are right, it was on not long ago thats what made me quote it...most people have never even heard of this movie

any more guesses? or should i just tell you guys the answer?

Latest posts

Back