The Movie Quote Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

That was a quote from pulp fiction.

Ill bet you $100. that i can make it across the room with out touching the floor.[/quote]

I give up Dubbaman. Anyone else????

doh sorry ukgirl methinks ill have to stop smokin da weed when im perusing this site

lol

pkj

Dubbaman said:
Ill bet you $100. that i can make it across the room with out touching the floor.
This is from Lucky you with Eric Bana and Drew Barrymore.

Since that was a good stumper ill toss out an easier one for the thread to get rolling again.

New quote:

Why so serious!?!

your right thats easy, thats from the newest batman...fantastic movie

i'll put up a new quote in a few minutes when i come up with a good one

Willie Wonka and The Chocolate Factory (the old one, with Gene Wilder)

"Is that a ten-gallon hat, or are you just enjoying the show?"

Blazing Saddles

"One toke, you poor fool, wait til you see those goddamn bats"

hm glad to see this had a pretty good turn out idk the quote lol

"One toke, you poor fool, wait til you see those goddamn bats"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

next quote
"This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. Our pockets were full of money so there was no need on that score, but, as they say, money isn't everything."

Clockwork Orange

"I may play ball next fall, but I will never sign that. Now me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets. Top priority of the summer."

p.s. Thank you clanchattan, I don't know how much longer I could have held back the Fear and Loathing quotes! :D

Dazed and Confused

"Call me an a$$hole one more time....."

no problem Mr. Duke

Call me an a$$hole one more time....."

Funny movie, Hancock

"I've had so many names. Old names that only the wind and the trees can pronounce. I am the mountain, the forest and the earth."

i think its from Pan's Labyrinth? right?

i got one...

"Gary Johnston: Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammad Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.
Terrorist: Ahhh! Derka derka derka!"

Team America: World Police

This one might be a stumper:

"Find hungry samurai!"

The Seven Samurai

"private Snowball!!!!"

" sir, yes, sir"

"YOUR FIRED!!!!!!.........."

I believe thats full metal jacket

'It's you'
'What?'
'You're Scottish'

Saving Grace??

"Now, a few words on looking for things. When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Zero Effect

Doldrums sir, has the whole crew on edge. I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots. And no patience to pretend otherwise. Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness!

Latest posts

Back