The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the black dots are like clumps they petrude they arent just a black color spot on the leaves

I see that, now.

Could it be fallout from a nearby tree?

If it were insect ****, with that much of it, you would probably see the insects. There seems to be a lot of it there.

it could be but i didnt see any on the surrounding bushes, it has mites bad tho if that could be anything to do with it

yeah i know wasnt saying it was just looks like it, im in for a rain right now so theyll be washed off

Still looks like debris from a neighbor. Although, it would be on everything if it was.

Pretty strange.

Marijuana Mysteries. LOL

Do you yell "timberrrrr" when you harvest those monsters? :48:

You got the borg! You have spider mites... Look on the underside of the leaves and look with an eye piece you will see them which is horrible or see more of their black ****. You need some sns quick.

You got the borg! You have spider mites... Look on the underside of the leaves and look with an eye piece you will see them which is horrible or see more of their black ****. You need some sns quick.

217 stat, and 209 to keep them dead

Yeah lyfe and rose they are only on that one plant and it is by its self far away from the rest i only visit that one last and dont go by any other plants i sprayed it already its not that bad never is for me outdoors nature usually controls its self ill put some pics up this morning

Beautiful! Just watch them double in size over the next weeks! This grower loves your kolas!

Latest posts

Back