The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that was a lil girl looks like bout 2 oz of her ok for a plant that started flowering after a few week of veg started hee way late was bored lol but yea the big girls are what im waiting for!! Gonna be flushing a few in a week they got 2 weeks or so left on them em gonna feed them 1 or 2 more times before i start flushing, then their will be some getting flushed in 2 weeks then a few 3 weeks from now etc i flush for a week or so before i harvest :48: ill get some more pics next tim i get my ladder out lol

That nug looks killer, gonna need a report on that. Those girls are freaking huge, lots of work ahead of you there. I'm excited I just finished picking the first batch of girls for flushing, had 4 girls way ahead of the rest

Yeah lyfe it looks dank and they are huge just wait till the harvest videos I'm gonna do ull get a real idea of the size with me next to Em and cutting em down :48:

Oh and that's just half of the plants to other half didn't feel like walking to them are 5 of the 18 left lol

Life had to try a bud of that it's some dank stuff for just now getting dry and trying the smallest of the buds it's got very lil green taste and is going to have a smooth sweet earthy taste to it with at the end on the exhale it's got a Lil spicy taste to it :48: it's going to be private stash for sure!

Thanks Am I have been doing this for years I'm just ready for the harvest to be over and the bud to be in the jar :48:

Thanks stone they are smelling crazy good too they are producing resin and trichs like crazy the cool nights are helping to speed em up I believe

I have no clue lol its good tho all these seeds wear given to me by another grower they wear all in a jar mixed up and he said he had no clue what they could be 100s of different things had em laying around for years and threw seeds he found that he hadn't labeled and or forgot too lol was a cool guy decided to grow em this year since they have been laying around for a couple years I thought they could be a few different things I used to get from him clones etc but now idk

I should have probably took a clone of it oh well its gone gave me some nice smoke tho :48:

Looking mighty nice KB!!! Going to be putting the trimmer to work bigtime!

Everything is looking great in your garden Kindbud. Those nugs look good.

Latest posts

Back