The silly states

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growdammit

Reaction score
First of all I am glad that the whole server busy thing is over now!

I have been reading through the whole police pinging, and internet gestapo threads etc. I have always been a small grow for my own use person for awhile now (dont want to say how long as that may incriminate me!) I have a friend who does computers for a living and swears to me that since I use a router... yattah yattah that I am totally safe to do whatever I want within reason. I finally looked up the words marijuana on a google search engine which lead me to this site. This site is awesome, full of like minded people who want to further their skills and help others along the way. I am ## years old and have lived all over this country and quite frankly am sick of being persecuted for a ridiculous law! I hope that no federal or local agency takes offense and comes after me directly for that as I am sure that since you are just trying to provide for your family like I try to provide for mine... you are just doing your job. I just wish that my tax dollars went to further research better causes like say fighting disease, poverty or even stop our defecit.. but without being political Hick, I am just tired of feeling like I am doing something wrong when the precentage of people doing the same thing is so high! (no pun intended). Yes, I take precautions so as nobody knows my true identity but jeez, I only have 3 plants... mostly due to genetics but, still have so much to lose if busted I always stay within the states under 5 rule to be sure. I guess I am just older and dont get the "rush" of I'm doing something bad thing, just the feeling of I've been doing this ## years and sick of being labeled a "bad" person in society because of it. IMHO all the tax dollars wasted daily for paying people to track us down through sites like this, polluting the environment flying helicopters over property, launching investigations, busting folks for possession, paying prosecutors to send us to jail, paying gaurds to keep us their and who knows how much spent in anti marijuana propoganda could have probably funded some viable research or at least fixed alot of potholes.

sorry to rant but ya' just get sick and tired of bein' sick and tired and nothin' seems to change!

Keep on Keepin on brothers and sisters
I may just have to move to Holland and finally take a deep breath!

I feel you man.... Who are they to say that something is bad. It is all crap and I don't feel bad doing what I do because in my heart of all hearts, its real.... get money, stay high :)

i believe in life, liberty and the persute of happiness. only god can judge me!

Latest posts

Back