The Sound of Music and Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross.limited

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Being in preparation for my next grow I found this article:

hXXp://www.dovesong.com/positive_music/plant_experiments.asp

Hick said that it has been discussed before so welcome to any experience and opinions.

Thank you!

my plants like jewel and the dave matthews band... i can not tell if it makes a diff it is first grow but I think they like it......bbb

thanks BBB,

Happy Vernal Equinox to everybody!!!!

Do you see any marks as described by the article e.g leaning towards/away form speakers or anything else described there?

my plants are club plants they listen to nothing but tiesto lol i think i will have to get at least a couple of those 120 watt led grow light systems to make everything right for them lol :)

Thanks lowryder,

Again do you see any effect? Not only in the matter of better bigger just any any effect? What do you put them mostly ISOS's or Magiks or this one you state Kaleidoscope? I think I will be more classical one and more lounge via online radio. Another question for how many hours? During light dark?

well ive never grown some with music and some without but i tend to see quite a bit of like movement swaying when the fan is off. So maybe they are liking it?

Latest posts

Back