they call me the plant killer!See Pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holey crapola bud thoes look great i think ,big change they look like they realy came around to me looks like a mini junjle in about a week our 2 its gonna be a full jungle good luck

i thank you guys, all of you helped me get it going!
In the last 24hrs they have grown 3 inches!:eek: i dont know what the **** to do! The room is small and hard to move around in.
can i flower the little ones when there about 6 inches high?

Hey Buzz, you gonna keep growing from seed or are you gonna clone? If you are gonna clone I would take some cuttings from the plants in the bigger system now... get those cuttings into a cloner or someplace to get them rooted.... then start that tray into flowering.... get them plants sexed and pull out the males asap... MAKE SURE TO LABEL WHICH CLONES CAME FROM WHICH PLANT 8).... and then I would probably drop down to 4 plants a tray from here on out..... But it is looking great 8).....Topping the plants might help a bit too and/or maybe LSTing them apart a bit to let some light down through the foilage.

Latest posts

Back