thirsty girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazeydays

Reaction score
"Question" My girls are six weeks In, Have been watering 3 times a week, all healthy
cant say much. But lately soil has been dry, seem too have to water more often. I read a post today saying buds retain moister late into flowering.

All comments app. :holysheep::watchplant:

It sounds like your not giving them enough to drink when you water. You shouldn't have to water 3 times a week. When you water how much are you giving them? A good way of telling when your plants need a drink is by sticking your finger in the soil about 2 inches deep. If the soil is dry water. If it's still a bit damp let it go another day and check again. ;)

watering every other day, two gal. 5 plants 5 gal. pots. 1000 wt. hps.
temps are a steady 78. f
root bound ? would this let water just flow straight threw soil, not given roots chance to do there job, still looks great, 2 weeks left of flowering. No sign of stress, not over watering.

thanks to all on Mar-p

P.S. If i wait and water every 3 days leaves start drooping, not a happy girl
we all know if our ladies arn't happy nobody is happy!!! lol.

i always kinda go by the weight of the container..i kinda get a feel for how a container weighs when i think it is bone dry then again when i give it a real good watering, this way i kinda can look at the container & give it a quick pickup and then make my judgement on that and how much water to give.

you sound like your pretty on point but hard to say without pics. being the perfect watering master only comes with many many grow. goodluck

Only ffof and i do also pick up plants, good tech- things look good for now.
First real grow, I expect better results next grow.

i have to water my one girl at 6 weeks flower,every other day,she sucks it up.and i know exactly how much it takes to get a little drainage.

Latest posts

Back