time ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
is there something up with the clock or is it just me?

obviously we 'sprung' ahead today.. yet my time is off.
i've tried palying with the settings, changing DST settings and even my timezone.
couldn't fix it
i think i dun broked it now; i've gone back to my correct time zone, and my time is 3 hours behind :huh: :laugh:
:doh:

*wonder if it has anything to do with my dunce computer not changing its clock earlier?

is it correct for you?

My computer says 7:56 and I am East Coast. Let's see what it says.

No it posted at 7:57 which is what time it was once I got to click the button. Not sure why your time would be off. It should be independent of what time your computer says. It has to be a setting on this site.

There is a computer setting that automatically adjusts, for the Day Light Saving change...maybe take a look at that. You can manually insert the time also, as Hammy said....eeerrrr I mean Mr.Lewis :)

hmm, must be something with my computer.. why it didn't change either (it is set)
oh well, not a worry. curious if it was just me.

i'm actually expecting my PC to jump ahead another hour sometime soon, so maybe everything will correct then ;)
:)

Is it like the flashing old VCRs no one could set....

Good luck Kaotik.

yeah got it working correct again now.. in a different time zone, but all is good ;)
:)

i'll keep the deloraen on stand-by :D

Latest posts

Back