Timer Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
I have a 24 hour Intermatic timer.. What would be the correct way to set it? I set it by putting in the start on time at 6 am and the turn off time at 6pm by placing the green insert at 6am and the red insert at 6pm. then i set the accurate time. it seems to go on ok but im worried because it doesnt seem to want to turn off at the right time. i just want to know if im doing it wrong or what? should i set the time when the timer is on off, or turn the timer on then set the time?

thanx for the help, i am staying at the rents house tonight and i dont need a timer mishap!! plenty of white hairs and more showing up daily!!!

just use it on a lamp first to see how it works

My intermatic timer was accurate (as far as keeping time goes), up until we tried using it on the Xmas lights. Someone must have dropped it or something :mad:, because when I looked inside, the plastic dial was missing a tooth, totally ruining the timer.

mine is in good shape. no teeth missing so hope it holds up. i think i have indica budd goin

Latest posts

Back