To flush or not to flush?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old blue

Reaction score
i'm 5 1/2 weeks into flowering my white rhino, which is under "white rhino growlog" in the journal section, and i change the water every 10-14 days. But most of the upper leaves have a slight nute burn on the edges, so my question is, should i just let her finish out her last 2-2 1/2 weeks, just changing out every 10 days, and topping off with just ro water in between, or should i flush for a few days and then reintroduce the nutes? Ive had her at 1400ppm for the last 3 weeks with no problems til now. I'm also planning on flushing her and using only water and carboload, for the last week.

If you are noticing nutrient burn then lower your ppm's and check your ph. If its burning why would you want to just leave it? Fix the problem.

Oh yeah, you could just do a 24 hour flush then add your nutrients. Should clear it up. Much better option than doing nothing.

Tater said:
Oh yeah, you could just do a 24 hour flush then add your nutrients. Should clear it up. Much better option than doing nothing.

Thanks tater. I pulled her out and flushed her. Gonna let her sit for a day or 2 and then renute her. For the last few weeks, i think im not gonna nute her up to 1400 again. Maybe just to 1100-1200. She's done most of her growing already, and i dont want to fry her to the point of hermying. :eek:

Latest posts

Back