Tolerant first second and third time smoking???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beasta38

Reaction score
I am really confused as to what i'm doing wrong here. Ive smoked 3 times. The first two times was some weak stuff so i dont really count that. Both times i had a decent amount (i guess 3 or 4 bowls). The third time i had chronic. Supposedly really good. i did a good portion of this. a lot actually i dont know how much i did. I did it from a water bong and one of those glass cigarettes. The best i got was giggly. Am i tolerant for some reason or what? Because i smoked probably a lot more than both my friends and they got really high.

are you inhaling correctly and actually holding in your hit for more then 4 seconds? maybe your anticipating the buzz so much that you actually are high,and you are expecting a different high?smokin 4 bowls is not gonna get you like if you were to drink a fifth of vodka.ive never had a problem with not getting high off the green i get,but if it was some doo doos you were smokin on,you probably would have got a head ache.good luck on gettin high,i hope you experience the buzz that all of us love.nothin like smokin on some bud.

Yeah thats the thing. after a while when i wasnt really feeling it i would hold for like 10-15 seconds and still a no go. Maybe your right, im just anticipating a different high. I kinda expected my vision to be messed up and to be light headed and trippy or somn. What is the norm for a high like?

it depends on what your smokin but for me personally,i get very laid back,all my stress leaves my body,and i feel like a million bucks.usually youll notice a lil weight on your eye lids. thats pretty much the best way i can explain it to you.i can tell you to me personally,its the best feeling in the world...next to winnin a million dollars.i love mary jane and everything about her and the high you get from her.as long as it isnt nasty brown weed,and your inhaling correctly,i dont see any reason why you cant get high.

i had that problem awhile back.i had not smoked anything for months.i was on parole.so when i could smoke and not have to worry about a drop,i had me some ready for the last report date.on the way home from the court house i fired up a fatty.smoked the whole thing,and i know this was some dank stuff.nothing,smoked plenty more too and never got a buzz.i think i was so hyped up and all,with being free againg that it kept me from realising that i was probably stoned and didn't realise it.over the next couple days i would get tore up off a hit or two.i think anxiety had alot to do with it.

no *beep*..thats crazy,ive never had a problem w/ gettin high.i mean..sure ive smoked weed that didnt get me high,but i do notice that after smokin for 17 years,i dont get as high as i used to.but when i just started smokin i was gettin fryed.all i can tell ya is to try scorin a sack of your own green and try smokin alone,smoke a joint by yourself and make sure you inhale.make sure your some place where your comfortable and just sit back and relax..and have a moment of peace.if you still dont get high..i dont know...maybe you have some out of nowhere amazing tolerance for thc.i dont know what else it could be..just try this and whatever you do,dont anticipate the buzz,just relax and let the smoke get you high =) lol -*Fires up a blunt" im outta here-Peace

kool test HIE. AVG. 0.2458 "before"..
I'll post the "after" results here in about...ohhhh 15 minutes.. ;) hee hee

If I smoke 1 hit I feel very stoned, sometimes forgetting to take the second hit for an hour or more :rofl: but 3-4 bongs and I'm blitzed for an hour or so :stoned:

I may be a bit of a lite-weight though, I only smoke about 25 bongs a day :bong1:

HippyInEngland said:
Do this test sober and when you have smoked, it will show you if your stoned or not ;)

hxxp://getyourwebsitehere.com/jswb/rttest01.html

I got a 023 average, but I have hit the bong a bit this morning :hubba:

lol,only 25 bongloads a day puffin,is that it? you arent a true smoker lol (j/k)
25 bong hits of snowwhite..id be one blew out happy man.id be happy to join you for 1/2 of them

Hick said:
kool test HIE. AVG. 0.2458 "before"..
I'll post the "after" results here in about...ohhhh 15 minutes.. ;) hee hee

Second test:
AVG. 0.2708
???.. 3/100ths of a second.
I must be growin' bunk.. :(

3/100th seems so minimal, but its 3 extra yards per 100 when needing to react instantly such as driving etc.

Latest posts

Back