tomorrows the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if you can live in a small town without anyone knowing who you are, you're one smart cookie. Actually, I know people like that. So, it is possible.

The man only knew me as the friendly dude who worked at such n' such a place. I never did anything to get his attention except write a 2000 word letter to the editor of the local paper about how I hated how the cops operated in that town. They never really messed with me, but that's partly due to the fact that I quickly learned not to go out and have fun at night.

ya you gotta be smart. you can't go out acting crazy and not expect them to notice you. i stay at home when i get off work i don't drink and raise hell or party. if i wanna drink i have a cook out here with just a few people i know don't get stupid. i only go out during the day, im never out after dark anymore. no reason to be. as we get older trouble get alot easier to avoid so it seems.

Yes slowmo, "older" is the key in our scenario. When I first moved to the small town I was 16 years younger than I am now, but still not young young. I kind of like getting older. I get respect whether I deserve it or not.

ya its crazy what a little age will do. im not to old but im not a young buck anymore either. i think things will be fine now.

here in my state if your fines and fees are paid up in two years they are required to put you on nonreport probation. then i won't have to see a p.o. ever again unless i get into trouble, and i don't plan on doing anything to mess that up. so just to be safe im gonna wait 2 years. but im gonna do a few outdoor plants just to have them. hey i can always jar it up with the rest i have and save it. it never hurts to stock pile when you smoke as much as i do, or did rather.

Yeah slowmo, a nice slow cure. Really slow.

You're doing the right thing, giving it up for two years.

Way 1: Abstinence
Pros: That's quite effective if you've had your first-in-life pot 4 days earlier, no test would make you a problem. 24 hours later there would be no traces in your bloodstream, in 3 days - you've got pure urine.

Cons: You smoke at least twice a month or more and have less than 4 days to go till the test? Note that frequent smoking does not allow THC to completely eliminate from your body, which increases THC level in fatty tissue. Chronic marijuana user can be detectable for as long as 2 months

I grew up in a small, conservative town and I was put on probation for 2 years because of a couple minor in possession of alcohol charges! Probation is such a horrible system. It really just sets you up to fail. You make one mistake- hey more probation or even jail time! I'm so glad I am out of that hell hole of a town- now I am in a very liberal place and I love it. A lot more understanding here.

Slo- I'm glad you didn't get tested but I'm sure you would have been clean anyways. Sounds like you know what you are doing.

And I really can't describe the feeling I had when I was let off probation- but man was it good.

Latest posts

Back