Topping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tha_eliminator34

Reaction score
my first grow was a success kinda, i wanted to just start simple with a late outside grow, my baby is very healthy 6weeks old and about 17 inches tall...the problem is its a boy! any methods on how i can get some use out this handsome dude? and more importantly im starting an indoor cfl grow and had heard that topping is an effective method to encourage the plant to branch out instead of up...any experts explain to me how i can do this safely?? Thanx for all yalls help so far!

tha_eliminator34 said:
my first grow was a success kinda, i wanted to just start simple with a late outside grow, my baby is very healthy 6weeks old and about 17 inches tall...the problem is its a boy! any methods on how i can get some use out this handsome dude? and more importantly im starting an indoor cfl grow and had heard that topping is an effective method to encourage the plant to branch out instead of up...any experts explain to me how i can do this safely?? Thanx for all yalls help so far!

I'm no expert but my advice would be don't to stab yourself with the scissors!:ccc:

That was tough for me too. Do a search for topping. The answers are all there.

Latest posts

Back