Total nub bagseed grow :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wargasm123

Reaction score
sit back and watch the hilarity that will ensue.

Quick backstory taken from my original post in the 'Indoor Forum' : I don't smoke, but my wife does. About an 1/8 a week. Not much I know but we are at the mercy of availability and finance.

As we get older (mid 30's now) it's becoming more and more a pain to get her weekly 'sanity' (as she calls it). The ppl we would normally get from moved away, some stopped selling/smoking,huge dry spells yadda yadda yadda.

She suffers from depression and anxiety. She's been prescribed different drugs in the past, pretty much all of them making her lethargic. Pot does the trick however in 'evening' her out
:)

5/14/09- planted 10 of her bag seeds in seedling cups in MG potting soil and put outside on the back porch.

5/19/09- sprouted.

5/25/09- found marijuanapassion.com

5/26/09- transplanted 8 seedlings to 6" pots (threw 2 away that just looked awful) moved plants inside. put them in the attic under 2 ballasts of 4 48" T8 32w warm fluros. 03.JPG

5/29/09- made my first post here. moved the plants to the basement via the suggestions of members as the attic would get to hot. also got another ballast. switched over to 24/7 as opposed to 18/6. Also switched out the warm fluros for white.

6/03/09- read a post that said it's possible to switch to 12/12 anytime during seedling/beg in order to induce flowering. Produces less bud but faster harvest. the idea appealed to me so i switched the timer over to 12/12.

6/13/09- 10 days of 12/12 07.JPG

6/22/09- Came back from a week's vacation and the plants have sexed. 4 female 4 male. Trashed the males, transplanted the females to 12" pots. Got another ballast today as well and mixed in alternating warm fluros with plans to go all warm the more they flower.
017.JPG

6/26/09- Killed 4 tiny fruit fly-like bugs today. Keeping careful eye.

6/30/09- Update (day 9 of flower) : Did some mild construction this morning and built a Mylar covered Styrofoam 'house' :)
There has been some serious stretching as of late, which i'm told has to do with not enough light. I got another fixture and a big ol CFL.
033.JPG

Hello Wargasm123 :)

Looking good and healthy :aok:

Lets talk about 2 things.

What is your PH and what are you feeding them?

:peace:

Hiya Hippy :)

PH is around 6.5ish.
I'm not feeding them anything atm as they are in time release MG soil. So i'm very skittish about giving them anything yet.

I have some flower magic stuff (9-18-9) which recommends 8 drops per quart of water. I was thinking maybe half that to start. Just not sure when to start.

one plant. one little ball thing. one droopy flower with yellow dust = hermi.

I'm pretty much devastated. I can't count on getting a good bag of weed and scoring some seeds. i'm going to ahve to purchase from a seed bank and that kinda scares me. more research.

this grow journal is on pause until I restart.

sorry bout that dam hermie. bagseed often does that, but sometimes "good" genes will do too. GL next round

Well, I made my first order for beans today :)

I still have 2 plants goin'. they didn't herm, but they did get preggers from the herm. weird tho. I pull a random seed here or there at the base of a bud, but i'm not seeing them everywhere like i thought i would. Are they just growing in the buds themselves?

oh well, gonna see this one thru. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Yup, I ordered some WW from Nirvana :) so can't wait for that.

Here are pics of the the two plants I have left. It's been two weeks since i posted any pics, so this would be day 30 of flower. I'm not sure what happens when a plant gets preggers, but I assume it is now making both bud and seed which is why it's growth has slowed to a crawl :(

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

Dude i know they look so good, I have such conflicting emotions about them lol

Where's the conflict?So it will have seeds in it:eek: .So did the stuff you bought and used to grow these pretty little darlings.Just de-seed it and torch it.:D

yeah hermie sucks, but trichs are trichs, could make tincture or something too, but i say just smoke it as long as there some bud

oldsman said:
Where's the conflict?So it will have seeds in it:eek: .So did the stuff you bought and used to grow these pretty little darlings.Just de-seed it and torch it.:D

Tru tru :)

earlmaster09 said:
yeah hermie sucks, but trichs are trichs, could make tincture or something too, but i say just smoke it as long as there some bud

oh these ones are not herms, the herm got them preggers tho lol

You could reveg the girls and take some clones after you harvest. While the seeds are getting started, you won't be wasting any time on other males.

i'd say your better to use seed than revege.....could take a month just to switch back, then get your clones..... but to each his own.

plus now you got some genetics you know what they are....

Latest posts

Back