transfer 2 soil?can it wait?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a few clones, the roots are showing great and is time to be put into soil. Although i'm unable to get anything for them for another 3 days. They are growing quickly so i took two placed them in the ground outside so we'll see how that goes. As for the rest will i be fine to wait? And should i keep the humidity lower now that the roots show and im just holding out till i get the rest of my supplies.

We need more information about what kind of environment they're in right now, to know if they can survive there.

Do they have light? What kind of medium are they in? Are they under a humidity dome?

For example.. if they're in a rockwool slab, you can water them with a weak dose of hydroponic nutrients..

should have just kept them where they were, outside they are susceptible to temperature, bugs (that could be brought back indoors) and thieves. Another 3 days wouldnt have hurt them, you could have given them a very light feeding to hold them over if they looked hungry.

Latest posts

Back