Transplant Completed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hidesert

Reaction score
Just finished making my final transplant yesterday to these square plastic pots. The square pots us less room than the round ones, keeping my plants where they should be, under the light. Purchased from Hydroponics for a couple of dollars each. :hubba:
Strain is Black Domina these are about 3 weeks old

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

Hidesert said:
Just finished making my final transplant yesterday to these square plastic pots. The square pots us less room than the round ones, keeping my plants where they should be, under the light. Purchased from Hydroponics for a couple of dollars each. :hubba:
Strain is Black Domina these are about 3 weeks old
Not only do they consume less space, but the also provide more cubic area for root growh.. ;)

Looking really nice there Hidesert but could you tell me please are you an organic grower?

I looked in your profile but there was no info and I ask this as I see you are using TONS of perlite which really isnt best practice to say the least as its a grow shop money earner you need not shell out for.

A good compost does not need perlite as good compost has adequate drainage and therefore gaseous exchange when you water.

I know,I know,most folks use it thinking they are doing the plants a favour but that is just not so as the percentage of this stuff you add is a percentage of compost removed,when that compost could be adding to your yield and this has been established with side by side comparative tests.

But if growing with chems,perlite away!

Latest posts

Back