Transplant help....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
My ladies are ready for the big dance, and what I have right now is 14 inch girls in 4 liter pots. I am going to transplant them into 3 gallon pots for flowering. What i want to know is should I transplant them before I put them into flowering. I am going to put them in an organic soil mixture of unfertilized soil and bat guano. I am thinking about transplanting them tomarrow and then putting them on the 12/12 maybe thursday or friday. I am thinking that they might not like to change pots and light schedules at the same time. Can´t I get some expert help on this one please.

Also, my humidity is about 40 percent in the veg room.:confused: Someone told me I was "burning" my plants. Today I have noticed a little undercurling on some leaves, but overall I would say they are in good shape. Is 40% much too low for veg? I put some wet towels and water in the room, and am trying to lift it. I think this dude that told me this had a bad day and was being a *ick, or was he right? Thanx for all of your help guys/gals. It means alot!:D

my room seldom rises above 20% RH KP. Not a big issue.
Both transplanting and the light switch are stressdull, though if done properly, little effects are seen/felt.."usually". I like to give then a week or 10 days in the 'new dirt" prior to flowering.

Hick said:
my room seldom rises above 20% RH KP. Not a big issue.
Both transplanting and the light switch are stressdull, though if done properly, little effects are seen/felt.."usually". I like to give then a week or 10 days in the 'new dirt" prior to flowering.

Thanx for the advice Hick!:rolleyes: Then i´ll put them in the dirt with the guano tomarrow and give them until friday to adjust before switching the light cycle.

what you should do is definatly transplant before flowering, you want absolutely no shock while flowering, hard to do true, but do ur best lol, anyway, transplant them, give it some superthrive to help adjust to the shock, if ur good enough, it will have minimal shock and pick up quick, the superthrive will help, all superthrive is, mainly vitamin b-12. if you plan on feeding the plant bat guano, make a tea out of it, throw your recommended dose in a gallon of water and let soak over night. i'd throw em in flower once you know for sure there out of shock. go by the plant not a set time frame.

Edit: oh yeah, when mixing in your bat guano to the soil, cut it back to 1/3 the recommended ammount as it will burn hella easy in shock.

Latest posts

Back