Transplant problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larnek

Reaction score
So I went to transplant from my 16 oz cups to a 3 gallon grow bag of fox farms ocean forest. As with most fun things in life I decided to smoke a bowl first and ended up watering after transplant with about a pint of nuted mix. As I go to get clean water I knock it over, go me! So my question is should a go ahead and water heavy with tap water with chlorine or let the water stay as is. Nuted water isn't that strong and has been used on the plants before but I didn't know if that on top of transplant shock would be really bad, not to mention not really giving the soil that much water to start with. I wanted to just flush it out to make sure but I dunno how bad chlorinated water will be to it. Help!

If the soil is moist just relax if you are that worried get some distilled water...chlorine can be bad IMO not sure what one dose would do. Also if you have an airstone throw it in the tapwater and you shouldn't have to wait 24 hours...but I am no expert

when you transplant, only EVER water with straight, ph balanced, NON-chlorinated water.:cool:

you are already shocking it enough with the transplant, don't stress it any more.

lyfr said:
if you aint your pretty dang close..IMO:)

I wish maybe someday I like plants but I don't know the beginning...they are crazy little things all of them

Latest posts

Back