Trash can grow anyone ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
I love the candygrow so much that i'm startting a trash can grow. Real simple 20gallons or more and 1 or more seeds per can. Soil grows only! I'm startting with white rhino clones got 3 in now and gonna put 4 in a week from now.Please join in and have fun. Below is 4 pic's of my trash and next to that is some fun pics of my jewelers loop. thx have fun everyone.

Picture 278.jpg

Picture 277.jpg

Picture 276.jpg

Picture 275.jpg

Picture 274.jpg

Picture 273.jpg

Picture 272.jpg

Picture 271.jpg

Picture 270.jpg

Picture 269.jpg

Picture 268.jpg

Above are pic's of 3 White Rhino clones.The container a simple trash can with some holes in the bottom and sides.My soil is Foxfarm's ocean forest.I mixed in some Hydroton clay in the bottom for a bout 3 inches.The clones were pinched at 3 weeks and put in the can on March 26th.It's been a week so far and are really taking off, or up,whatever;youknow what i mean. It'a been a week on 12/12. Gonna go 12 weeks to harvest.Next week gonna add 4 clones to the same size can. I hope this new kind of grow post does not ofend anyone not intended to I just love yours so much it inspired me to be creative. I love you guys.lol:lama: :48: :clap: :dancing: :yeahthat:

Hello Warlock :)

If the pics using the loupe are taken with the camera flash turned on, it will make all Triches look milky ;)

:peace:

I was in such a hurry i took the pics with the 1000watt bulb on lol. Gonna try for better pics tonight before watering.thx for the reply.:yeahthat: Pics can from a bagseed under the jewler's loop.They were close to dying a week in a half ago. I transplated them(5 plants{2 bagseed near death from lock-up}[2 black domina's]{ 1 white rhino}) in fresh soil or a 5 gallon bucket;all are doing great.Only the bagseeds were in trouble and have doubled seize since then.Good recovery no shock.Just removed plant and soil(together)and placed inbucket with new soil in first.Then i placed thesick plant on top and back filled all around and now a happy plant.:hubba: They are my sacrifice babies.(they die first while i wait on other's lol):lama:

Hi everyone got new pic's for tonight.I pulled it out before watering and use black/white poly to wrap-a-round.White on outside and black on inside. So i thought i would snap a few pic's.No nutes to these babies just the gallon refil water from the store.After a week of 12/12 they start to show little tiny preflowers about an 8th of an inch. 1 Fan oscilates about 2 feet from it on the lowest setting.I'm pretty sure that it wants to take-off.Figured if i shook it up a little some energy may go towards thick stem developement. We'll see enjoy.:watchplant: :fid: :lama:

Picture 279.jpg

Picture 280.jpg

Picture 281.jpg

Picture 282.jpg

Picture 283.jpg

Picture 284.jpg

Had to rush in tonight and watered halfway through the day cycle of light. I'm hoping that this will not interfer with growth. The temps where a little high and humidity low. It really gives me a wake up call on how much they depend on close attention. I'll be taking some more pic's real soon.thx.:lama: Was a curiuos question though any Ideas anyone ?

It's that time of the week for pic's trying to stay on cue.So here are my babies.So here we are a week latter.Now given they are a little strechy and that's ok.I got space issues.I maxx-out my closet space.Currantly it is about four feet or less from a 1000 watt cooltube.Which is still pretty exceptable.With 1000watts being a distance a 4 feet gives me roughly over 8000 lumens. I'm still learning this plant and how it reacts to my enviroment.The mom;not in this pic doesn't like high heat above 80 degree's even a little.So i tread lightly.This is what i got it grew from 4.5 inches to a foot. :hubba: WOW strong and reaching with thick stalks from fan osiclatting fan. Enjoy.:watchplant: :fid: :lama:

Picture 285.jpg

Picture 286.jpg

Picture 287.jpg

Picture 288.jpg

Picture 289.jpg

Picture 290.jpg

Picture 292.jpg

Picture 297.jpg

Picture 298.jpg

Picture 300.jpg

Picture 299.jpg

Things are looking good so far.They are tall a little strechy for my taste,gonna get'em another foot or so closer.these pic's are from a crappy camera i know.Times are hard ya know.:rolleyes: everything still same. nutes,water(heavy),water(light);then nutes again.Very powerful and very stable so far. Momma may die tonight.Will have pics of her soon.:watchplant: :fid:

Picture 31.jpg

Picture 33.jpg

Picture 34.jpg

Picture 36.jpg

Picture 37.jpg

Picture 38.jpg

Picture 47.jpg

Picture 48.jpg

Picture 56.jpg

Picture 57.jpg

ok lets seee it and track it.:fid: :watchplant: :yeahthat: :lama:

It's a trash can.lol.nice.very nice.How long and what you do.??So clean so neat so pretty.lol:hubba:

hey warlock glad this thread popped back up. plants are looking nice! they are stretching a bit though, huh. i've always wanted to grow some white rhino- got some WW in flower right now and they look great- i love white strains

looks good though, thanks for the updates

warlock said:
It's a trash can.lol.nice.very nice.How long and what you do.??So clean so neat so pretty.lol:hubba:

Both are white trash cans wrapped with black tape. Lid(plastic shoebox container Lid) fits both Large and Small Rez. Airline runs into the bottom. My Medium is Neopreme Inserts.
Friday 24th(tomorrow) those two clones will be 3 weeks into Flower. I started them in the Smaller rez at 13" tall and then moved them to the bigger Rez. They are now 28" tall. This strain stops dead in its tracks at 28"-30".:hubba: This is Clones #4 and #5. Very good weed.:D

I would join in but I dont have an extra trash can or any room for it. Keep the pic updates coming.

This White Rhino was soil grown in a five gallon bucket. She produced 1.5 oz of tight(compact),dense,hard nuggets.Clean woodsy peppery smoke(steam-roller{hand-bong}) very distint and different.The smell when broke apart grabs you and waste no time at it at all.The only thing that come to mind is weed-o-sine and am i to scrared to burn this :shocked: not :ccc: :stoned: All i can really say is i'm happier now.Thank God for his pain releif medicine and this forum.:heart: :dancing: :clap: Just asking simple questions gave me a little knowledge to help myself and others. So i'm here to help and have fun for a long time.Gonna take some pics of the top bud soon.Her clones are in the trash cans now.Pics soon on that also.

Picture 77.jpg

Picture 76.jpg

Picture 75.jpg

Picture 74.jpg

Picture 73.jpg

Picture 72.jpg

Picture 71.jpg

Picture 70.jpg

Latest posts

Back