Trent's Stealth Ward-Drobe Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
Well here we are.

Wardrobe dimensions - 5 FT HIGH X 2.5 FT WIDE x 2 FT DEEP

I have two Blue Moonshine and four unknown bag seeds growing in a 20 Gallon Rubberaind container.

Veg - Two 47 Watt warm white CFL's. Two 20 Watt natural light CFL's.
- Two intake CPU fans - One outtake

Flower
- 400 watt HPS
- Two outtake and One intake fan for when cabinet is closed.

Things are going well so far, looking at two females and 4 unknown. Very good considering I got 2/2 males last go.

Still waiting to hang the HPS until I know all the sexes. After I do, males will be chop and the HPS will be hung up for some serious growth. I couldn't believe the amount of growth they two males had under the HPS and it was only about 4 days :)

P1010815.JPG

P1010804.JPG

P1010807.JPG

Hello Trent :)

Looking a great set up :aok:

Why not 2 intakes and 2 out takes?

It may happen. Just gotta wait and see the temps with the HPS in there.
I just have the middle fan as a reversable. The intake near the bottom really pushes the air through.... It's an old processor fan for an AMD.... And AMD's run fast and hot, so this little baby can really clear the air. If you look in the picture of the cabinet I have the high powered fan in behind all the foliage, so it's strengthening the branches as well as getting lotsa fresh air in there.

The middle fan is also an itake right now, and of course, the on near the top is the outtake

We'll see what happens though, I could easily wire up another for intake if needed

Another female, this time it's the Blueberry strand, that maes 3 with the 2 unknow bag seeds..... Big plants... 3 weeks and probably about 1.5 ft+

Well, make that four females, found some hairs on a plant that I topped; because one of the lights fell and burned the top growt. It obviously didn't mind as I found some pistil action near the trama point.

The one I thought might be a hermie was merely waiting for its calyxes do develope and are now sporting pistils at more points.

2 plants left to show sex, the xecond blueberry is look female to me, and the other bagseed isn't showing anything at all.

Complete turn-around from last time.

Welllllll, update time I guess.

I sealed her up real nice today, put in the 400 watt HPS for flowering, it was on for the better part of 5 hours, gave them a nice watering with some blooming nutes, so hopefully tomorrow when I open the doors they will be looking ready for a full day under the HPS.

I still need to cover the fans up, so they don't leak light but still push in fresh air. They are covered up for now, have to make that tomorrow

I covered the exhaust fan with a plastic casing to rlelease hot air at the top of the cabinet, so at least the is light proof. and it'll let me hook up a make shift carbon filter as well. Yeahhhhhhhh.

See what the morning holds.

Latest posts

Back