Trich's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
I know if I want my plant to be couchlocked then I need to wait till 50/50 with cloudy/amber trichs to get my effect. My girl is finishing her 9th week in flowering now and I'm siting after looking at twi leaves cut from the sub/main bud sites at mostly 50/50 cloudy/clear trichs. How long does it take for them to turn amber? 4 to 5 days? Or does it takes weeks?

If I'm sitting at 50/50 cloudy/clear right now at week 9 do you think I need to give my plant another week for the amber couchlock? Remember I still have 5 full days through this 9th week left before I would normally harvest.

Not sure on that one Draston. I would just keep checking her every couple of days until you are satisfied with what you see. ;)

Well, I don't want to keep cutting off a leaf or two every day just to check the trich's so I'll probably wait till the end of the week to check again and if I don't like what I see I'll give her another week.

I'm no expert on trichs. But, I don't know if its accurate to check the trichs on the leaves? Or is it?

Well thats what I was checking. If thats wrong, then someone chime in please.

When im checking Trichs, i look at leaves, but only the ones which are half in and half out of a bud. they tend to be the same formation as the rest so its ok. but thats just my experience, i wouldnt go checking a fan leaf.

Latest posts

Back