UG's 2nd Grow: Joint Doctors Diesel x LR2 and AK-47 x LR2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet thanks for the reply's if you don't mind what nutes are you going to use? I will definantly be watching this one.

Ionic Grow
Ionic Bloom
Ionic Boost
Hygrozyme
Nitrozime
Greenfuse Bloom Boost
Europonic Fossil Fuel
GH Subculture

Feeding them as seedlings for 2 weeks, then they are getting a 2/3 strength mixture for the last weeks of veg. Once blooming starts, I will switch the nutrient mixture up a bit. I'm just following Ionic's schedule, but peaking the solution in weeks 3-4 of the grow, then tapering off for 5 and 6, flushing 7th, harvesting at the end of that week.

your little babies look so cute!

I'll be watching this grow! looks exciting!

thanks for sharing!

I've purchased a Blue Mountain Organics product, called Super Plant Tonic. This stuff is great, my plants have perked right up, and are taking in nutrients much more efficiently.

I have three diesel males that were harvested and immediately frozen. I'll pickup some of the pollen in the bag after it gets nice and cold. Hopefully that works for some seeds for summer. If not, oh well, sensi is the best.

My current nutrient solution is now:
Ionic Bloom
Greenfuse Bloom
Europonic Fossil Fuel
Super Plant Tonic
Thrive Alive B-1

I'll be adding in the Boost next week. Aaaaaaand the pictures, these are from last week. I'll have to put up some new ones once they really start blooming.

DSCF0259.JPG

DSCF0260.JPG

DSCF0261.JPG

DSCF0262.JPG

DSCF0263.JPG

DSCF0264.JPG

DSCF0265.JPG

DSCF0266.JPG

DSCF0267.JPG

DSCF0268.JPG

DSCF0269.JPG

DSCF0270.JPG

Looking good ladies! 10 of them to be exact. Never thought 10 buckets would fit up there, but I got another 6 laying around for the next crop. Been busy with work, music gigs and some nice bubblegum outdoor, but here's the weekly update.

5 Diesel Ryders have made it and are throwing some STINKY buds.
5 AK-47 Are showing Pistils and are looking much lusher than the Diesel.

Currently using the following for nutes:
Ionic Bloom (1/2 strength)
Ionic Boost (1/2 strength)
Blue Mountain Super Plant Tonic (Full Strength)
Greenfuse Bloom (Full Strength)
Botanicare Sweet (Full Strength)
RO Water w/ 1/4 tsp Epsom Salt added

EC 1.8 / pH 5.8

Once a week I spray them with more Greenfuse Bloom and Fossil Fuel. Soon I'll move the Bloom up to full strength, shooting for EC's around 2.2 or so.

P.S. Temps are stable as hell right now. Me Like. Comments? :bong1:

DSCF0303.JPG

DSCF0304.JPG

Your sure off to a great start :cool:
The AK will put off a beautiful smell around week 6 and get better every day. :aok: :aok:
Good luck and keep-em green.:fly:

:D GET THAT MAXIMUM YIELD :D

Looks good up to the last update. Should be at what, eight weeks now? Let's get an update. I'm interested to see how the diesel turns out, I have a few, and they aren't taking off as I had expected. The first one to show sex is still
about six inches tall, it stopped growing and started bushing.

Latest posts

Back