Ummm...why is anyone here taking a drug test in the first place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfie said:
Humm...more females on earth than males, what's everyone's logic in assuming I'm a "him"? I gotta sit down for this one...
I guess I just figured anyone posting this garbage must have been a wanker! :eek: Sorry for the confusion

lordhighlama said:
And I'm not even going to go there with you on your anal probe comment.

Rectum? Hell, damn near killed him!

my uncle owns quite a few car dealerships, one of which im a technician for, and let me tell you. He smokes occasionally, but every two months he has a drug screening at all his dealerships. DO YOU THINK HE WANTS TO OR EVEN CARES WOLFIE? No, its called insurance. Insurance companys dont provide workmans comp if you dont show some proof of drug screening.

NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS THREAD REALLY IS POINTLESS.

go work for mcdonalds, i hear they dont piss test, Ill stick with my job making great money, knowing that on 16th of every other month i have a piss test. Havent failed yet.

mods, please close this thread, please, pretty please.

JBonez said:
my uncle owns quite a few car dealerships, one of which im a technician for, and let me tell you. He smokes occasionally, but every two months he has a drug screening at all his dealerships. DO YOU THINK HE WANTS TO OR EVEN CARES WOLFIE? No, its called insurance. Insurance companys dont provide workmans comp if you dont show some proof of drug screening.

NO OFFENSE, BUT THIS THREAD REALLY IS POINTLESS.

go work for mcdonalds, i hear they dont piss test, Ill stick with my job making great money, knowing that on 16th of every other month i have a piss test. Havent failed yet.

mods, please close this thread, please, pretty please.

Your uncle sounds like a giant hypocrite. I've had workman's comp for over 15 years at different jobs that don't drug test so that can't possibly be true. You can make great money without ever taking any piss test. I'm sorry but, what's pointless is ever taking a drug test.

Wolfie said:
Your uncle sounds like a giant hypocrite. I've had workman's comp for over 15 years at different jobs that don't drug test so that can't possibly be true. You can make great money without ever taking any piss test. I'm sorry but, what's pointless is ever taking a drug test.

my uncle is one of the most generous people ive ever met, hypocrite? i say no, hes given plenty of people second chances.

You say youve had workmans comp for 15 years, and no piss test? i believe that, i really do.

Now, go injure yourself, deny the piss test and see how much compensation workmans comp gives you.

Please think before you post, you fail to submit a drug test, and those benefits are out the window should you be injured, lest you substitute your own blood at the hospital. i dont care what you say or who you are, your full of shizzle.

I think this thread has run its course. It is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back