Undecided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fems or Regs?

• Fems

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Regs

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

wil2279

Reaction score
So my next grow is going to be in about a year. I have a ton of auto genetics. Which should I grow? Fem seeds or Regular seeds and make more seeds? For regs I have some Gnome and Mandalorian genetics as well as some Firebudz strains and a couple of Morning Star Seeds strains. Fem seeds I have way more... Stuff from mephisto, fastbuds, dutch passion, and several others.

I been busy for a bit and missing for awhile so maybe you have already covered this elsewhere. Are you short on stash or seeds would be my first question and what size and how many different, separate, fully set up, grow spaces do you have at your disposal second Q and last Q would be, how much experience do you have chucking pollen?

I been busy for a bit and missing for awhile so maybe you have already covered this elsewhere. Are you short on stash or seeds would be my first question and what size and how many different, separate, fully set up, grow spaces do you have at your disposal second Q and last Q would be, how much experience do you have chucking pollen?
I have a medical card so I can always go there and I don't smoke every day, so I'm not worried about my stash. I just like to grow. I'm not short on seeds. I have more than I could ever grow. I have 2-3 2x4 tents that I have or can buy and set up. I have not tried pollen chucking before. I have a pretty good grasp of how to do it but obviously I have no experience or formal training. I've never even cut clones before. I just bought an oxy cloner.

Well If I make seeds, my plan was to pop about 8-10 seeds. Pick the best looking, best smelling male and pollinate all the female plants and save the seeds from the best smoking female. Give away the rest of the seeds and probably a bunch of bud.

All these choices.....
Well sometimes if I can't make up my mind what to do, I will just see what kind of grow people want to see, and I'll do that as long as it is something I want to do. I have no interest in hydroponic growing so I'd never do that. But I do want to make some seeds... I would love to share seeds locally with people who want to grow them. And I also like growing fem seeds too. I have a seeds from several good auto breeders. I am also looking to stock up on some good photoperiod genetics. I just ordered some Slime God regs from Firebudz Genetics and some Sugar Cane seeds from In House Genetics. Say, if this forum is a bunch of old political name supporters, what genetics are all of you growing?

I grew a strain called DTrump once. I got it from a breeder here in Colorado. It grew out ofvthe top of my tent and hermed bad.

Well sometimes if I can't make up my mind what to do, I will just see what kind of grow people want to see, and I'll do that as long as it is something I want to do. I have no interest in hydroponic growing so I'd never do that. But I do want to make some seeds... I would love to share seeds locally with people who want to grow them. And I also like growing fem seeds too. I have a seeds from several good auto breeders. I am also looking to stock up on some good photoperiod genetics. I just ordered some Slime God regs from Firebudz Genetics and some Sugar Cane seeds from In House Genetics. Say, if this forum is a bunch of old political name supporters, what genetics are all of you growing?
We are not growing Senile Child Sniffer for sure. You will go broke and be unable to speak in full sentences if you smoke that crap…

So I am starting to think I will grow a pack of the candy avalanche from Firebudz Genetics. These come in a pack of 7 and are regs. But man I am chomping at the bit to try some of the photo strains I have. 😬

Say, if this forum is a bunch of old political name supporters, what genetics are all of you growing.

What does that mean Wil2279? Just curious.
PM me and explain who your referring too where I can answer your question.

Say, if this forum is a bunch of old political name supporters, what genetics are all of you growing.

What does that mean Wil2279? Just curious.
PM me and explain who your referring too where I can answer your question.
Bastard. I should have known you were deplorable. And already a member of the secret society. 😁

So I have decided... I am going to run fem autos when I start back up. I will put 2 fem autos in a 2x4 tent... Then i will wait a month and start another auto in another 2x4 tent, and then 3 weeks later I will start another auto in the 2nd tent. This will give me 2 plants to harvest from the first tent and then I can start staggering the harvest ever 3-4 weeks with the 2nd tent. Once I harvest the first tent, I will start the perpetual grow in the 1st tent with 2 more autos spaced 3-4 weeks apart. When I harvest the 2 plants from the 2nd tent I will start to play with photos or regs....

So I have decided to do a small outdoor grow this coming summer. I was going to wait until next fall and just grow indoors, but I can start a small outdoor grow a few months sooner. I will grow 3 fem autos. I know one will be lemon juice express, and a 2nd one will be sour diesel. Both are from the Humboldt Seed Organization. The 3rd auto will probably be a mephisto strain. Possibly hubbabubbasmellascope or mango smile... or northern cheese haze. If any of these do well, I will probably try to make some fem seeds with these genetics for future outdoor growing

Latest posts

Back