Up Date On My Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geter-D1

Reaction score
# 1-4 is my first girl after recovery, 14 days into flower , # 5 is of my baby , darn her , she is starting to day i think , was hoping to get 2 more weeks of veg out of her ,, lol ,, # 6 started like 3-4 days ago heats been a little hard on her , think i slacked on a little water , my bad ,:hitchair: next pics , will be when they load up a little more....to all a good grow so excited love this time

b1.jpg

p15.jpg

p20.jpg

b10.jpg

p18.jpg

b6.jpg

yep i also like,,, is that chicken fencing you use to put around your plants???

2x4 x4 roll fencing keeps the deer off of them there bad here where i live ,

Whats up Geter-D1. May i say the ladies are looking great. ;) Gonna be a nice harvest when the time comes. Keep them pics coming as well all love to see beautiful ladies. ;)

I have several plants about ready to flower. I was thinking of transplanting some outside to see how they would do. Do you have any thoughts on this??
They been 18/6 for 4 weeks this Saturday. The daylight where i live is good @ 8 and starts to get dark around 7 or so.

Yours look FANTASTIC my Friend GOOD JOB!!!

GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

how big are the pots you have them in , eye remeber seeing your plants very nice along with your set up kudoos on that well done , the few you take out , you should do it in a few days time the conditions out side are harsher than inside , in other words a few hours 1 day a few more the next and so on to make sure you dont harm them should take about 4-5 days, thats close to the hours here of sun light now they should do fine , when you transplant them make sure you water them extremely well , no ferts for the 1st week , than light ferts , for the next couple , they should take off , hope this helps 1nc again nice set up s21 :)

Hey man yer plants are lookin great! I like the pic of the little one, kinda reminds me of my little girl I have goin at the mo!:D
Sativas I'm guessing yeah?!

not for sure im posotive the big 1 in the middle is sativa , the little 1 is a mix indica dominate i think her leaves are twice as wide as the others , the girl on the right has to be a sativa strain of some type from her leaves say so , but dont know , i got 3 seeds of her from some hydro clones when i was in the north east her parent sure was good , :D lol

Latest posts

Back