up date on my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

se3dl3ss

Reaction score
ok so i post early this week and only two replys. i have photo's of the plants under the thread damn just when i think things are going good!!! so check it out. but i checked my ph and ppm run off ph is 5.9 and ppm is over well let just say my ppm isn't getting a reading.im about 20 days in flowering and i need to know how to bring my ph up a lil i kno i need to flush but i thing i should check my run off again with plain water cuz i checked it wit
fox farm's heavy bloomz , some, cal-mag, silca blast and a lil sweet in the water i used so i think this could be why my run off ppm reading was high. but i always water with a ph of 6.5 to 6.8 going into the soil but some how the ph coming out of the soil is now lower. wat should i do the fix the problem thanks for the help and happythanks giving :holysheep:

If as in your thread you say, you are using a organic soil. Why are you adding nutes? With most organic mixes you just add nutes if you see a defishince(sp?) then you add the nessasary nutes.

Thread pics look like Mag deff...flush well..and post up some new pics in a few days...if the leafs affected turn brown and get crispy...put 1 tablesppon of epson salt to 1 gallon PH water...hope this helps..take care and be safe

ozzydiodude said:
If as in your thread you say, you are using a organic soil. Why are you adding nutes? With most organic mixes you just add nutes if you see a defishince(sp?) then you add the nessasary nutes.
i add nut cuz of transplants shock and it takes some time for the onganics to break down in the soil so i hit the plants wit a light nut watering the first two times i water plus i feed my mircoba's with some carb.

Adding nutes to just transplanted plants will shock them too, IME just watering with plain PH'd water til new grow starts keeps from shocking the plants. When you transplant the first thing a plant does is grow more roots if this soil has a high nute level it makes it harder for the roots to grow or burns them. Roots can be nute burned just like the leaves, you just don't see it.

Latest posts

Back