Update week 5, and uh, who wants to guess at dry weight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your girls are looking wonderful. I think you will be close to a lb with this harvest. It is obvious by your grow that you did your homework and gave your girls what they needed--it shows.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Your girls are looking wonderful. I think you will be close to a lb with this harvest. It is obvious by your grow that you did your homework and gave your girls what they needed--it shows.

i could spew out a list of names of people i owe this grow to, your definately up there on that list, sucks we cant all get together, fire up a "jbone" and relax, but for now this site will have to do!

thanks again

Great plants. You sure know what you're doing.;)

come on now jbonez you know im a nice guy, i'd leave you atleast 3 oz. im not greedy. i've even give you a good smoke report after i smoked most of it..

how tall are they?and how tall/wide is your space? nice job btw,**** does look damn good.

slowmo77 said:
come on now jbonez you know im a nice guy, i'd leave you atleast 3 oz. im not greedy. i've even give you a good smoke report after i smoked most of it..

i tell ya what, i dont think im gonna be good at describing my pot as
"nutty" with a hint of "kerosene", so i will just come to your house one day, smoke you out, and YOU most def are welcome to type the smoke report brotha! BTW, what are your plans for christmas bro? are you gonna be home around say, oh i dont know, the first week of january?

noneedforalarm said:
how tall are they?and how tall/wide is your space? nice job btw,**** does look damn good.

3.5' X 3.8' X 7'

the plants are about 3-4 ft tall, they would have been much taller had i not implemented a little lst action along the way, the white ladies are hybrids, so they grew a little bit faster, making training a little bit easier.

those are the specs for the flowering chamber.

great job. first grow? wow. nice.
as for weight.. i'll shoot at 12 oz's (always aim a little low.. then you're happy when you find you undershot.. better than overestimating and getting a bit bummed)

It's your first grow and your thread count tells me that you did your homework. The pics tell me that the homework paid off. :)

kaotik said:
great job. first grow? wow. nice.
as for weight.. i'll shoot at 12 oz's (always aim a little low.. then you're happy when you find you undershot.. better than overestimating and getting a bit bummed)

yeah, good point man, but it would be nice to guess 28, and actually get it!

oh well, yield isnt what im most worried about, i just want the quality to be the best ive ever smoked, kinda the whole point of me growing my own to begin with, and not have to buy from jerks that like to rip me off!

ya i'll be around. most likely movin the first week of jan.

wow:eek: you should be well proud of yourself. your forest looks amazing. and your 1st grow too. ...well done, well done indeed.!
well my guess is 1 + 1/2lb..:)

allmashedup said:
wow:eek: you should be well proud of yourself. your forest looks amazing. and your 1st grow too. ...well done, well done indeed.!
well my guess is 1 + 1/2lb..:)

1 1/2, Do i hear 2 pounds? j/k thanks gor the kind words.

BBFan said:
Hey Jbonez- Beautiful job you've done there. I'm on my 2nd grow- trying the all organic route this time- plants are Southern Lights (formerly known as White Star). I also have 8 plants going- here's a pic at 3 weeks flower- and I was hoping for about 16 oz myself. My last grow (my first) I made plenty of mistakes and ended up with 33 grams per plant on 3 Blueberries, so I figure 50 to 60 grams per plant is doable.
Also- thanks for the tip on the white balance- going to try that on my next pics. Great job and good luck!

great looking grow you got there!

Latest posts

Back