Update week 5, and uh, who wants to guess at dry weight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For your first time, they look real good, keep up the good work. My guess at weight would be a pound and 3 ounces.

JBONEZ, whats the dimensions of your room?

Cannabiscotti said:
any update on final dry weight??
i'd say you hit a pound....

harvesting half of the plants tonight, the trichs are just right!

so you had over 10,000 lumens/sqft? impressive.

JBonez said:
harvesting half of the plants tonight, the trichs are just right!
what do you use to look at the trichs?

ross said:
what do you use to look at the trichs?

to answer your first question, yes, about 10,000 lumens per square foot,
and i bought a pocket microscope at radio shack for $11.21 plus tax, it works great! you can really get in there and see the details and the trichs are very defined between cloudy and amber, you cant mess it up!

it looks like you have your lights pretty close, did you have the heat off that 1000W controlled pretty well with that vented hood? what kind of exhaust set up did you have? also, did you do any kind of training? sorry for all the questions but your grow is very similar to what i am planning for (9 plants, 3.5x3.5x6 with a 600W)

I'll guess 14-17 oz. You would probably get just as much with a 600 watt light in that size of room. To maximize the 1000 watter I would say you need 4.5-5 feet on a side square. I routinely get 12-14 oz from my 400 watter in a hydro hut which is 4x4. I typically only use 3x3 because the light outside of that distance becomes too weak. But I must say one hell of a job for your first time. If you do your research and plan everything accordingly including lighting, ventilation, temp control, etc. including SAFETY both personal and legal a grow like yours is possible. Congrats!

ross said:
it looks like you have your lights pretty close, did you have the heat off that 1000W controlled pretty well with that vented hood? what kind of exhaust set up did you have? also, did you do any kind of training? sorry for all the questions but your grow is very similar to what i am planning for (9 plants, 3.5x3.5x6 with a 600W)

yeah, heat is not an issue, i have a 500cfm fan exhausting the flowering chamber, way overkill i know, but it works, and a 300 cfm fan cooling the lights, that way my light is really close to my plants.

Yeah, i did a little lst, all of my plants have multiple colas, some even have seven that are as big as the main cola.

JBonez said:
ps, people ask if i flower under an mh, so i posted two pics showing how white balance on your camera can be your friend.
plants are looking great:hubba: and thanks for the camera info theres so many options i don't mess with i got to look thru that thing that clears the picture up nice;):D:cool:

JBonez well..... what ur final wieght? i believe it should be dry by now...lol.

Latest posts

Back