upside down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfkeddy

countryboy
Reaction score
Looking for any results of this technique, heard it was a good alternative.

I get dizzy then blood runs to my head then I fall over. Not a very sound growing technique.

Unsure . . ppl grow tomatoes like that, I've seen it on TV. Try it and let us know. Hmmmm. ... put lights on the floor?

I really don't know if it merits any experimentation. I've seen people do grow journals (or @ least start) of upside down plants but there was never much differnce. Unless your thinking this will force more resins to the plant or somethin? I really don't see it worth the hassle but yeah, I've seen a few people do it with tomatoes as well. I've trained plants along the walls of my grow room but that was the closests I came to that sort of thing. The other poster's right, start a thread on it and we can check it out. Grow a normal standing plant of like strain along side and do a compare/constrast with the smoke report. Take care, bud, i was just feeling a little goofy in my other posts. Take care and post back your results, should be Schweet either which way it turns out.

heard it was a good alternative

... in what circumstances are you ever gonna need to grow upside down ? If it were me I'd just grow 'em the right way up ;) :aok:

Latest posts

Back