VALENTINES DAY WEED GIFT BASKETS!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good day to my stoner buddies and friends on MP, Valentines day is around the corner and i think there are some persons who will be willing to get gifts for their friends and love once so buy420weeds.com is offering cannabis gift baskets for couples on vals day with the baskets varying in price and content but all packages carry dry bud(atleast 3 strains involved), edibles(drinks, chocolate bars and candies), rolling papers. They can surprise your love one with the package to any address you provide so i just thought i should share the idea and some persons can be interested you can just check and then tell them what you want and they will give you prices as per the content per package. Hope this is helpful!
Cool is this your company, how much are they

dont_take_the_bait_these_are_not_fishing_memes_30.gif

I'll deal with it.

Last edited:
Post edited and He has been warned.
Sparrohead you asked how to advertise on another thread. I told you how and what to do. Your next post better be a regular post.

Your post below.
OK what are the recommendations for someone to be able to advertise with you guys?

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/what-do-you-all-think-of-vals-day.81937/post-1255852
I answered your question. Push the God damn advertise button at the bottom of the page and stop pushing your luck.😡

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back