Veg thru flower with HPS only...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viracocha711

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was wanting to hear from those indoor weed farmers who use nothing but HPS from VEG thru FLOWER...I do believe Stoney Bud does this and if you see this Stoney could you confirm that you do indeed use 2 430 watt HPS for your veg thru flower?

Thanks!

I have been using a 400HPS since they were seedlings. You can see the results in my journal.

Anyone else care to share their knowledge about growing cannabis from veg thru flower with only HPS light(s)?

Thanks!

BTW-kindphriend you have some nice plants and I am very jealous and angry that my country is so draconian in nature compared to yours in regards to a plant!

...Oh yeah, in the US media they are starting to refer to cannabis grows as "Marijuana Labs" as if it were meth or an alcohol stil which is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in this country every year! I love my country but I hate the ignorance that allows people to cage other human beings up in a steel cages like beast for growing a plant!

Sorry, just venting...

Latest posts

Back