veggie room system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish83

Reaction score

Hello all growers! Thank you for all the help everyone has given me so far! I will make you all proud....I promise! My next question is for the veggie room. I am going to have a 600 watt flowering room to start, and eventually, after I get some "hands on" experience, I plan on expanding.

My flowering room will be 3X3X7 to start with, and I will have 36 plants in an aeroponic system. I want to do a S.O.G. grow. My question comes for the veggie room. I would like the veggie room to be 2-1/2 X 2-1/2 X 7. I want to put a 250 watt MH setup for the moms, and for the veggie time before they move to the flowering room, and some flourescents for clones. I cannot figure out the type of system I would like to have the moms in. I was thinking maybe a DWC system, or maybe a top feed drip system. I will only have 2 or 3 moms, and I will need 36 clones every 6 weeks or so. I plan on expanding like I said, but I want to start with this. Once I get a few grows under my belt, then I will consider it. I will have a 250 watt Ushio MH bulb, the Lumatek 250 watt ballast, and I would like to have the same reflector as the flower room, which is a SunSystem Super Sun 2-6 inch air cooled reflector, but I still have to research the reflector for the veggie room.
So, basically, what is a good system to use for the moms...something effective for the way I plan on growing?
Thank you all who have helped me already. Like I said, I will make everyone proud. Have a great day, and GROW ON!

Latest posts

Back