Ventilation question regarding CO2, i rly appreciate any help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycloneare1

Reaction score
Hey everyone, in week 3 of my 3rd grow op, 1st in my new house and i am wondering if i am getting enough CO2 for my plants...12 plants in a closet under the stairs, 1 400W mh bulb. The door is cracked and we have a fan pumping air over the stems and out the top of the door (if you need pics and a better room description check my signiture for my current op). What i am wondering is since i cant think of a practical way to get fresh air from outside in, should i jst bring air in from another room or should i find another method of introducing CO2 into the closet? I really really would appreciate any insight. Thanks people, your all awesome!

If its your Property you could maybe try having a low vent into another room next to it (hopfully its an airy room) and cover it up with a nice vent cover to look good in the other room and have a fan in the grow room area to pull air in.

How are you gonna vent out in flowering if the door is closed for darkness?

I definately can run a duct into the room, jst not from outside (ie outdoors). Would an in line duct fan be good to pump in air? there is a fan in the room moving air around the stems and out the door. And right now we are renovating the attic to accomodate our plants in the flowering stage so there will be no light let in during dark hours (we plan on growing with the whole sea or green principle, crop out every 4 weeks). if i vent air in form the living room will it have enough CO2?

I would leave them where they are if their alive and healthy. Set up attic asap, move them to attic, finish veg, start flower when height dictates. What is your attic sq ft your going to light? Ventilation is easy there.

HI,

If you can pull air out of your closet grow space and exhaust it out of the closet into another room or i.e. the attic etc, the negative pressure created by the fan pulling air out of the closet will make new air rush in from the rest of the house to replace that air. If you could give it fresh air from outside that would be best but as long as you have a fan constantly exchanging the air in your room it will help you control the temps and keep CO2 levels more than adequate for good growth.

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back