Ventilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
Hello all, i am currently growing an autoflower strain and bought a 4" inline fan with a charcoal 'elf' filter to get the smell away because smell is definitely an issue. I now have my inline fan sucking air from the room and venting it into the filter and have found it is somewhat ineffective. I have an air conditioner in the same room. Does anyone think it would be more effective to suck from the filter and vent into the airconditioner? Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

You need to explain your ventilation system better. What is the cfm of your 4" fan. Is your room sealed? Where are you exhausting to? What is an "elf" filter?

:yeahthat:

what ya want to vent threw a filter and then in a airconditioner...sorry but Im am at lost ..Ill wait for more info...

ravenspyz7 said:
Hello all, i am currently growing an autoflower strain and bought a 4" inline fan with a charcoal 'elf' filter to get the smell away because smell is definitely an issue. I now have my inline fan sucking air from the room and venting it into the filter and have found it is somewhat ineffective. I have an air conditioner in the same room. Does anyone think it would be more effective to suck from the filter and vent into the airconditioner? Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

i believe wat ur saying is that u want to put the filter in the grow room and have it exhaust out along with the ac exhaust, meaning u would need to get a (y) adapter!

Latest posts

Back