Video of Grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The internet is a game of chess so play your pieces wisely or somebody will take your queen and plant a king in your territory. Big K is just trying in his own way to update the technology with suggestions even if it sounds harsh and too forthcoming for a lot of you guys it still makes a lot of sense in a half @ss kind of way.

I don't think it is anything to argue about or be forceful about. You just have to talk to the right people in a reasonable sense so that they understand where you are coming from. Whoever that person is! It kind of sucks that they have not said anything this whole time. Mod stands for moderator obviously so there is somebody who is the backbone of the site. Just try to talk to them about it. I don't think anybody else can help you. You can't really take it out on anybody else either because they can't do anything about it! People can't take it out on you either because of their frustration from the "technical" difficulties.

why not use these "tinyurl.com" ???

use whatever like photobuckets or whatever runs in video then paste it to the tinyurl, and put xx here,

I see no big deal with that, maybe I can post video here see if that work?
of course I ll mask my face LMAO

papabeach1 said:
why not use these "tinyurl.com" ???

use whatever like photobuckets or whatever runs in video then paste it to the tinyurl, and put xx here,

I see no big deal with that, maybe I can post video here see if that work?
of course I ll mask my face LMAO

Cool papabeach! Will you wear that mask too and make a funny voice??

Yo Ho KaliKitsune,

Have you ever been to the ocean ?? The salt water is very cleansing and healthy for any small wounds that one might have. On the other hand if you take that same amount of salt, separate it from the water and then rub it into a spot over and over you will soon find trouble is just under the skin.

It can start out as a small irritation and work it's way into some serious scarring or worse.

Don't bother to take a poll, we all love it here with MarP and the vast majority of us have been around this stuff before.

It might interest you to know also that many of us are old timers, and I mean just that OLD. We were dealing with this stuff before you were born.

Please don't be short with the folks here as they really are the greatest group of peoples that has been my privalege to hang with.
Drumming on the same thing add infinitum is getting sorta old, maybe a good time to let it go, you know what I mean ?:)

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back