Voting Thread - Bud Picture of the Month August 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Picture of the Month August 2023

• dogster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triple Sec

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • ilv911

• KGBSkunky

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • SubmarineGirl

• Necromancer

• TheyCallMeHash

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Flower

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • bigsur51

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • sshz

• EbbnFlowr

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Carty

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Sheck14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boo

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loved that picture too. Glad it got a vote 🥰
He got two votes if I remember correctly. One was mine.....I felt sorry for him. He is like that guy who joined that woman's sorority.

artemis_langford.png

I want to know how someone got a vote that didn’t even post a picture of a bud. But me and Dog get goose eggs. They must’ve voted for themself🤪

It's all in fun. We are all friends here having a good time. Everyone here has awesome buds and Dank. Some of the best growers on the net are right here on the Passion.

It's all in fun. We are all friends here having a good time. Everyone here has awesome buds and Dank. Some of the best growers on the net are right here on the Passion.
Agreed. Just my opinion. And opinions are like the old turd cutter. Everybody has one!!

Or had their girlfriends do it
I let Mr Subbie vote for me sometimes. He picked my bud once. I usually don’t vote for my own bud but I’m sure some do. Hey if you like it best then what the heck? I feel blessed that somebody voted for my bud. I’m smoking it right now and I feel like a winner 🥰

Latest posts

Back