Voting Thread - Bud Picture of the Month July 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Picture of the Month July 2023

• Dogster

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Runyoned18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheck14

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • LilDad

• KGBSkunky

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • MiniGrowz

• -GanjaGrin-

• Submarinegirl

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • EbbnFlowr

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Flower

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CSC-0283.jpg

Practice for next month.......šŸ˜†

Do the rules state anywhere that the Bud entered has to be a new one from a current grow, or can it be from any of ones grow career?
I was under the assumption it was an honor system and should be current picture of current grow. But Iā€™m at this moment on my first cycle still, with no experience in anything, and have no say in the matter. Just my opinion

It can be anything you have grown. Doesnt have to be current. Its just a game to show your dank,, regardless of when you grew it. Its all about having some fun one BUD at a time.
Just trying to get members involved and have some fun with it. If you got pictures of some dank you grew a few yrs ago and you want to enter it,, enter it.

Last edited:
008.jpg

Whew...........I was almost disfuckinqualified.
ā˜¢

It can be anything you have grown. Doesnt have to be current. Its just a game to show your dank,, regardless of when you grew it. Its all about having some fun one BUD at a time.
Just trying to get members involved and have some fun with it. If you got pictures of some dank you grew a few yrs ago and you want to enter it,, enter it.
Thanks Hop

Here are the rules.

1) One entry per user.
2) Please include the strain name with your entry.
3) The entry MUST be grown by you. No nominations!
4) You ARE allowed to change your entry as many times as you'd like prior to the entry deadline. Please edit your original post as opposed to creating multiple entry posts.
5) Entries will be accepted until Monday July 24, 2023.
6) Voting will begin on Tuesday July 25, 2023 and close on Monday July 31, 2023.
7) The winner of the contest will get bragging rights for the month following their victory, a gold bar recognizing their Bud of the Month Winner status, and a guaranteed entry in to the 2023 Bud Picture of the Year contest that will take place at the end of the year.

Good Luck and KEEP IT GREEN!

Contest will open tomorrow. Sorry for delay, I'm enjoying travels. Roster, any bud grown by you. Past, present, hell even future if you have a way of doing that. Just enter!

Wasnt Roster, is was Sheck14 that had the question.
Negative, I didnā€™t askā€¦
I just gave my interpretation of the contest. But now I see how it works.
It should be a ā€œflowering bud of the monthā€ contest. IMO.
Live growing plant.
But Iā€™m not here to stir shit up just stating an opinion šŸ»
Mine will always be a live plant because I just started growing so my options are limited lol

I will win one though. Prob wonā€™t be this month. May not be next month. But eventuallyā€¦. My time will come!!

Latest posts

Back