Wanna make sure its herm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with maineharvest... that's a male that simply dropped his balls. nothing to do with hermie-ing. I see no female preflowers either.

thanks megan and hick first megan for taking extra pics for me i appreciate it nice pics you got camera skill girl.... hick thanks for fixing the pic so i can zoom in on it like i said im pretty much blind.
megan on another note if its full blown male you could take some pollen for breeding.

edit: we should make like hermie collection of differnet strains of hermies when first show balls, and differnt times in flowering when they hermie like 1 pic 2 weeks flowering hermie 1 pic 7 weeks flowering hermie etc.

you should make sure its herm... (i wish i could post a damn picture with less than 15 posts... sorry guys)

Nothing to make sure of. It is a boy, I can not see any pistils. Sorry Megan, if it makes you feel better I just chopped down ten of them.

Not trying to be smart but this is a picture from the same plant SAME plant and as you can see there are pistils in plain view! If you cant tell from the pictures ive posted ill take more but this plant was a female 4 days ago! Infact in my grow journal I have a picture of this plant and have it labeled as a female BUT as you can see its now a herm!

herm_042.jpg

By golly..THERE THEY ARE!! :O

haha she was saving the best pic for last! to make us all go its a male and now shes having a good laugh haha at least i am. just goes to show you that girl growers know whats up.

Just a question has anyone let a hermie fully grow and if so are there any ideas regarding average thc potency if allowed to grow?

dagnar said:
Just a question has anyone let a hermie fully grow and if so are there any ideas regarding average thc potency if allowed to grow?

To my understanding you may get lucky and produce no seed, but most likely this herm will pop its male flowers and seed your crop and the bud on the herm itself obviously.

They are killed because of the male flowers, if you only have a plant and it hermies, well, just let it grow.

Abso said:
To my understanding you may get lucky and produce no seed, but most likely this herm will pop its male flowers and seed your crop and the bud on the herm itself obviously.

They are killed because of the male flowers, if you only have a plant and it hermies, well, just let it grow.
if youre going to do a biology experiment just promise to NEVER plant those seeds! you dont want to somehow flood the gene pool w/ crap.

Latest posts

Back