Want your input on this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbapopa

Reaction score
What strain would you recommend for some one who wants a very "happy" and "up" high with very low chance of paranoia. I need meds that i can use during the day with out becoming burnt or paranoid which is a tendency of mine. Something that will let me stay functional and not useless.
Thanks for any suggestions you have.;)

i'm not sure on strain but from wat i have learned from reading is that from wat ya askin for would be a early to mid window harvest sativa i would say. i like the sativa hi myself and prefer that heady more energetic type buzz as well.

The best bud I ever had was a nameless purple strain, got it years ago and have never seen or smoked anything like it.
I like some sativas as well, however they tend to be a bit on the lanky side. I guess I would have to put it on 12/12 some after rooting.

IMO..its not strain at all..its in the harvesting or the trichs..I smoke all day but still need to function threw the night too..I have diffrent highs...IMO..you want to harvest your plants when trichs are at 60% cloudy and 40% amber maybe even a 80-20 stay away from paranoia..just my thoughts..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke, so picking them a bit earlier then "normal" is the trick? I will try that. I love my herb, I could just go all day with out the paranoia. I will do that and put it into my strain report.

Barbapopa said:
4u2sm0ke, so picking them a bit earlier then "normal" is the trick? I will try that. I love my herb, I could just go all day with out the paranoia. I will do that and put it into my strain report.

I harvest in sections..and i say try it...and choose the high you like best..start at cloudy/amber. I go 80/20 and take top 1/3 of plant..and hang..wait another week let the budds ripen more about 60/40..and hang..first harvest ready for Brown bag..then another week and Harvest rest..Now by the time you finish harvest your first chop. should be smokeable..Now these are all strain dependant...meening all strains ripen at diffrent rates..so thats why you need a scope...i dont use anything fancy ..just the $12 100x60 hand held at Radio shack..Good Luck and let me know what you come up with will ya please..Gotta Grow now:bolt::bong:

"normal" pickins :rofl: please explain:giggle:

Latest posts

Back