watering question???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
When is the best time to give them some water.... is it at lights out or while lights are on.... anyone have any ideas what do you all do???:confused:

When I grow in soil I water when lights first come on.

I water whenever i have the time. If i went with right after lights on or right when lights out, id be up at strange hours...

it doesnt matter, unless your spraying the leaves, then ya wanna do it just b4 lights out, but for just soil watering, it doesnt matter.

I do soil, I water mine usually 2 hours before lights out.

:)
Gb

gezzer that is also what a local greenhouse man( he ownes it, aslo I know that dont mean a lot but he seem to have his ship togeter* we were talkin about tomatos.. with a smile on his face) said so, they get some warmth from the lights, it warms them. puttin room temp or cooler water on them cools them signifigantly... and they then can focus on roots and absorbtion durring lights out. because he said sudden temp changes can effect a plants matabolisim i know my spellin stinks so please laughin is cool im not stupid just suck at typin and dont care... love ya

Goes hand in hand with the way both my wife and my mom did it.
They always watered plants in the early evening right before dark.
My wife especially after the sunlight got off the plants-whatever they were.
In your grow, you would'nt want to do it while lights are off-not a good idea.
:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back