weak stalk, any advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kappa

Reaction score
Ok, my plants seem fine, good growth and color but i think the stalks are a little weak, i added some soil and they seem a little better but I'm looking to develop a killer stalk, any suggestions?

Hey there,
I am far from a seasoned grower........but a circulating fan works wonders for exercising plants and increasing stem girth..........I have some babes that have good, strong stalks and I am using a circualting fan to give them a nice breeze............just make sure you don't blast them with it..........nice and easy!!! Hope this helps some!

also, more light, more space for the roots? not sure what your system is but, along with a fan, they all provide for stronger stems

put your lights closer and a fan blowing of the walls around the plant,dont blow directly at it :)

i actually point a fan(on low speed) directly at the plants and the fan is on a timer...every time i do that , i get pencil sized stalks even though the plants are only a week to 10 days old..

I think im going to go with pointing the fan directly at them, i have access to a seperate timer, i think that may help, thanks again Puff Monkey :)

i actually didnt use a fan at all to beef up my stems...i supercropped and some LST and they're nice now

Latest posts

Back